This episode of Library Life includes:
- 4th Annual Sister Cities Celebration
- Interview with Julie Collins, reference librarian, and Brian Winters, an interpretative naturalist at the River Trail Nature Center, promoting the Green Fair being hosted by the Library on September 25.
- How to Draw Mythical Creatures
- Youth Book Recommendation: Scarlett by Cathy Cassidy
- Adult Book Recommendation: My So-Called Digital Life: 2,000 Teenagers, 300 Cameras, and 30 Days to Document Their World by Bob Pletka, EdD
- The True Story of the Three Little Pigs
- What is Your Library Card Worth to You? Visitors to the Library