- Turn off the lights when you leave a room.
- Eat a vegetarian or vegan meal.
- Reduce your water consumption by turning off the faucet when you brush your teeth, cut back 10 minutes on your shower, or buy a reuse-able water bottle instead of buying bottled water.
- Turn off your computer when you are done using it.
- Recycle, weather it garbage or buying things second hand.
For more ideas, check out this article on thedailygreen.com.
Also, if you’re looking for something to read in honor of Earth Day, check out this list of books to go green!