MyMPPL Sign In
10 South Emerson, Mount Prospect, IL 60056 | 847/253-5675
Shredded Brussels Sprouts with Mustard Dressing
- 1 1/2 – 2lbs Brussels sprouts
- 1/3 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/3 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup good quality olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- Using a sharp knife, carefully slice the Brussels sprouts into thin strips. Place in a large bowl.
- In a smaller bowl, combine the mustard, vinegar and oil. Whisk well to combine and pour over the sprouts. Toss until combined. Top with the cranberries and walnuts and toss again.
- *Optional, after tossing the sprouts in the dressing, bake in the oven at 350 degrees for about 15 minutes stirring occasionally, then remove from the oven and toss with the walnuts and cranberries.