10 South Emerson, Mount Prospect, IL 60056 | 847/253-5675

Assistance to Apply for U.S. Citizenship

Township High School District 214 – Community Education invites you to apply for U.S. Citizenship.  By appointment only, schedule by calling Ewa at 847-718-7730.

Please bring the following:

-    "Green Card" (Permanent Residence Card)

-    Social  Security Number

-    State ID or Driver’s License

-    $675 Money Order made out to USCIS for application and fingerprints (Applicants age 75 or older pay $595).

-    $70.00 (cash or check) for service fees

-    2 passport photos

-    Height (feet/inches) and weight (pounds)

-    Home addresses for the past 5 years (with dates). Employee names and addresses for the past 5 years (with dates). If in the past 5 years you were a student: name of school(s) and dates attended.

-    Dates when you left the United states and returned (day, month, year) since becoming a Permanent Resident.

-    Information about your husband or wife 9birth date, marriage date, Social Security Number, Permanent Resident number (on “Green card”) or if spouse became a U.S. citizen, bring the Certificate of Naturalization.

-    If you have been a Permanent Resident for 3 years and have been married to a U.S. Citizen for three years bring your marriage certificate.  If your spouse is a naturalized citizen, bring your spouse’s marriage, the date the marriage ended, and his/her immigration status.

-    Information about your children: full names, birth date, country of birth, Permanent Resident number (“green card”) and current address.

-    For men who have lived in the U.S. between ages 18 & 26: Selective Service number & date of registration. If you have not registered, you must do so before applying for citizenship. Call Selective Service at 847-688-6888.

-    Police records and/or court dispositions of any arrests or court appearances.

By MPPL on April 26, 2010 Categories: Immigration

Comments are closed.