Owl Treat Box
Brown construction paper
Orange construction paper
2. Keeping it folded, trace the pattern along the fold.
3. Cut it out. DO NOT cut the fold.
4. Fold each of the four sides up one at a time and crease them. Flip it over and lay it flat.
5. Fold a scrap of orange construction paper in half. Cut 4 triangles along the fold.
6. Open them up and glue them on for beaks. Add reinforcement rings for the eyes on all four sides.
7. Fold the sides up again and carefully staple together as shown.
8. Add a pinch of raffia and a treat!