Wallpaper piece (must be large than 8.5 by 11)
Snack size baggie
Thin markers, crayons, or colored pencils
2. Spread glue stick all over the back of the paper and MAKE SURE IT IS COMPLETELY COVERED. Lay it on the back of a piece of wallpaper. Smooth it out so it is flat.
3. Cutout each of the squares.
4. Put your new game in a baggie.
- Mix up the cards and lay them all face down.
- Players take turns flipping over 2 cards at a time.
- If the cards match, the player keeps the cards and takes another turn.
- If the cards do not match, they are turned back over.
- When all the cards are taken, the player with the most wins.