Red or pink construction paper
- Fold a piece of construction paper in half the long way. Unfold it and cut in half along the fold.
- Fold one of the pieces in half the long way again.
- Trace 4 half-hearts along the fold.
- Cut out the hearts and unfold them.
- Stack the hearts. Punch a hole close to the tip.
- Glue 2 hearts together at the tips, with the holes lined up. Repeat with the other 2 hearts.
- Glue the 2 sets of hearts together in a flower shape with the holes lined up in the middle.
- Write someone’s name on it and decorate.
- Slide the lollipop through the hole and give it to someone for a special Valentine’s treat!