- 2 pieces of 8 ½ X 11” colored paper
- Pattern for head, feet, tail
- 2 white reinforcement rings
- Glue/glue sticks
- Fold one piece of colored paper in half and trace your hand. Repeat with another piece of colored paper.
- Cut out the hand prints. You should have 4.
- Color the head, feet, and tail with markers.
- Stick the 2 white reinforcement rings on for the eyes and color the inside of the circle with a black or brown marker.
- Cut out all the pieces.
- Put glue on the palm part of one of the hands and stick another one on top. Continue this process, overlapping the hands going to the left.
- Glue on the head, feet, and tail.
- Finished Handprint Dragon