Source: Pack-O-Fun Magazine (February 1997)
Red stiff felt
White stiff felt
Medium-sized white pom pons
Small black pom pons
Large google eyes
- Trace the large heart on white stiff felt. Cut it out.
- Trace the small heart on the red stiff felt two times. Cut out the hearts.
- Glue the red hearts on the white heart for the ears.
- Trace and cut out a tongue from red felt. Glue it towards the bottom of the heart.
- Glue 2 white pompons on top of the tongue, and a black pompon above those in the middle for the nose. Push them together and hold for a minute to dry.
- Glue 2 on google eyes.
- Cut a piece of ribbon to 8 inches. Tie it in a bow and glue it to the bottom.
- After those dry, flip it over and glue a magnet piece to the back.