The Library Catalog will be down from 9am until 1pm on Wednesday, 02-10-2016.
The Classic Catalog will be available at http://classic.mppl.org during this time.
- Pattern of unicorn
- 2 clothespins
- Sparkly yarn
- 2 piece cut about 12 inches
- 4 piece cut about 4 inches
- Hole punch
- Cut out the unicorn from the pattern.
- Decorate both sides with markers or crayons (draw an eye on the other side)
- Punch a hole for the tail.
- Tie the long piece of yarn through the hole and separate the strands of yarn to make it fluffy.
- Glue the shorter pieces to both sides of the head for the mane.
- Put both clothespins on the bottom for the unicorn’s legs.
- Finished Clothespin Unicorn